Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Found a 10 Pence Coin, Chuck E. Rocks Coin, and $4.47

Happy 4th of July! I'm taking it easy tonight. Going to watch some Offspring. Love that show! 



Since I last posted, I have found $4.47 plus a token from Chuck E. Cheese and a 10 pence coin from Great Britain. Yay! I just love finding money!

Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  37 pennies, 7 nickels, 15 dimes, 9 quarters and a ten-pence coin and a token
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2017 to Date:  $26.33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...