Saturday, June 10, 2017

Found 58 Cents Today

Today I ran some errands so I parked my car in the middle of a strip mall and moseyed along through the parking lot. Here's where I found money:


  • My first place to find some money was in a fast food drive through lane. I found 7 cents!
  • Then I found a nickel on the floor of a grocery store.
  • I found a dime next to a parked car (and there was a man sitting inside but I nabbed the dime anyway!).
  • Then I walked across the street and found a quarter in a pay phone change tray in front of a grocery store.
  • And the last change I found was a dime and a penny in a parking lot in front of the grocery store.


So that's 58 cents worth of found money. Not too bad!

On top of that, I also found lots more money since I last posted:  $5.12 plus a pfennig (Deutschland) and a flattened penny of a gray whale from Birch Aquarium.

The other day I read an article that talked about enjoying your surroundings and to always look up at the sky. Well, can you guess if go around doing that? I do not. I look down because I have never found money in the sky.

Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  47 pennies, 8 nickels, 20 dimes, 9 quarters and a Deutsch pfennig and a flat penny
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2017 to Date:  $21.86


1 comment:

  1. If I looked up all the time, I'd be tripping over curbs and probably hurt myself. You are doing great this year with your findings.

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...