- My first place to find some money was in a fast food drive through lane. I found 7 cents!
- Then I found a nickel on the floor of a grocery store.
- I found a dime next to a parked car (and there was a man sitting inside but I nabbed the dime anyway!).
- Then I walked across the street and found a quarter in a pay phone change tray in front of a grocery store.
- And the last change I found was a dime and a penny in a parking lot in front of the grocery store.
So that's 58 cents worth of found money. Not too bad!
On top of that, I also found lots more money since I last posted: $5.12 plus a pfennig (Deutschland) and a flattened penny of a gray whale from Birch Aquarium.
The other day I read an article that talked about enjoying your surroundings and to always look up at the sky. Well, can you guess if go around doing that? I do not. I look down because I have never found money in the sky.
Have you found any money lately?
Facts About This Found Money
Denomination: 47 pennies, 8 nickels, 20 dimes, 9 quarters and a Deutsch pfennig and a flat penny
Year: too many to mess with
U.S. Mint: same
Condition: shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2017 to Date: $21.86