Sunday, March 6, 2016

Found 95 Cents

Since I last checked in here ( a few weeks, oh my!), I've only found 95 cents. It's better than a kick in the head. Better than nothing. But it's not even a dollar. Oh well.

I haven't been walking as much lately. I did take a walk today and found a whole penny at a gas station! But then I drove to the grocery store and found a quarter in a newspaper vending machine and two pennies on the ground. Yay! This brings my 2016 found money total to $6.86. Not bad, I guess. 

Friday I found some nightstands (free!) and spent yesterday cleaning them up and painting them. I'm not sure I'm done. Here's a photo of how they look (drawers are not in). I painted them a bluish color then brushed a copper color over top. Hmmm. What to do, what to do.

Have you found any money lately? My sister found a five dollar bill in her yard last week. Yay yay! 

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  10 pennies, 1 nickel, 3 dimes, 2 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished 
Total Found Money in 2016 to Date:  $6.86

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...