My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Found $1.30 in Change Here, There, and Everywhere, Well, not everywhere

I've been a slacker. I haven't updated this blog since March 6. What is that? Almost two weeks? Sorry! 

In that time I found $1.30 in change. Just today I found the most of any day in the past two weeks:  57 cents! All dimes and pennies. It's so strange when that happens, but I found five dimes and seven pennies. Today I found the money in drive through lanes, parking lots, and the floor of a couple stores. 

And here's a picture of one of the finished nightstands that I was painting last time I posted. I ended up giving them each a good coat of paint on the flat surfaces (copper on top and blue on the lower surface). I like 'em! I'm using one as a microwave stand and the other in the bathroom. I haven't really stored anything in the bathroom one yet, but plan to keep wash cloths and hand towels in it, I think. And I'll find a pretty to put on top. The tissue box was just handy!

I used this poly sealer to seal the paint once I was done and liked how easy it went on. 

Have you found any money lately? Do share!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  30 pennies, 1 nickel, 7 dimes, 1 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished 
Total Found Money in 2016 to Date:  $8.16

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails