My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Found Money Blog: $1.20 Found

The past week I found $1.20 in change. The big whoop was finding two quarters in the change return tray of a water machine. They were stuck way at the back. Score!

I think it's funny that I've already passed up my found money total for 2011, when I only found $4.91 all year. Weird. I must have had my eyes closed that year.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  15 pennies, 1 nickel, 5 dimes, 2 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished 
Total Found Money in 2016 to Date:  $5.91

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails