Thursday, March 31, 2016

Found 47 Cents

Well, we're ending up another month so I thought I'd report on my found money. I took a few walks since last time I posted and found 47 cents. Woo hoo! Hey, I'm actually always thrilled to find money. I found these coins (see breakdown below) at a couple of gas stations, in a driveway, at a bowling alley parking lot, and maybe somewhere else. Don't remember now. 

Have you found any money lately? Let us know!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  7 pennies, 3 nickels, 1 quarter
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished 
Total Found Money in 2016 to Date:  $11.63

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...