My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Happy New Year! Found Money So Far in 2016

Happy New Year and I hope you're all finding some money this year. I am!

So far here's what I've found in 2016:

January 1: 62 cents
January 2:  47 cents
January 3:  48 cents
January 4:  49 cents
January 5:  38 cents

No, not 50 cents but I was hoping for a four-day streak! All of the coins were found in the normal places:  parking lots, floor of stores, drive through lanes, and the old standby:  here, there, and everywhere!

I also found a coin from Taiwan! I love finding foreign coins.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  39 pennies, 13 dimes, 3 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2016 to Date:  $2.44

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails