Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Found Money This Past Week: $1.18

The past week I've found money nearly every day. In total I found $1.18. Not a ton but this is moving me very close to breaking that $100 mark for found money in 2015. Will I do it? I really hope so!

In addition to the coins I found, I also found three foreign coins (2 Canadian 25-cent coins, a 20-cent Euro) and a car wash token. Score!

As you can see, it's lemon season here in Arizona. I made lemonade with my grandson today. Delicious!
Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  33 pennies, 2 nickels, 5 dimes, 1 quarter, 3 foreign coins and a car wash token
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $98.17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...