My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Found Money This Past Week: $1.18

The past week I've found money nearly every day. In total I found $1.18. Not a ton but this is moving me very close to breaking that $100 mark for found money in 2015. Will I do it? I really hope so!

In addition to the coins I found, I also found three foreign coins (2 Canadian 25-cent coins, a 20-cent Euro) and a car wash token. Score!

As you can see, it's lemon season here in Arizona. I made lemonade with my grandson today. Delicious!
Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  33 pennies, 2 nickels, 5 dimes, 1 quarter, 3 foreign coins and a car wash token
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $98.17

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails