Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Found Money: $1.68

So, this past week I found $1.68 in coins in the usual places:  parking lots, floor of a store, change trays of vending machines, drive through lanes. This brings my found money for 2015 to a total of $99.85! 

So, that means I'm only 15 cents away from $100 of found money for the year! Yes!!! I know in the next 2 days I can find that. Right? Right! 

I'm on a mission so will keep looking till I find it!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  13 pennies, 1 nickels, 10 dimes, 2 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $99.85


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...