My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, November 25, 2013

Found Two Pennies Today

This morning I moseyed around the parking lot after I took out the trash and spotted a penny! Then this afternoon, I took a longish walk and found a penny beside the road. 

I wonder how much money is lying around that we all walk right by each day. I'm guessing a lot! 

These roosters were hanging around pecking the ground in a yard I walked by. They just kept on hunting and pecking, not minding me at all.

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  1990, 2012 

U.S. Mint:  none, D
Condition:   highly tarnished
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $29.37

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails