Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Found Four Cents Today Here, There, and Everywhere!

Today I found four cents! It's been awhile since I found several coins in one day, so I was tickled! Here's where I found them:

  • one penny in the street, actually in the curb, and it's bent and scratched up
  • one penny inside the post office on the floor
  • one penny outside the post office in the drive up lane for the mailboxes
  • one penny in the parking lot at Fresh and Easy


Hope you're finding lots of money yourself!
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies
Year:  ?, 1993, 1999, 2005

U.S. Mint:  ?, D, D, D
Condition:  one is unreadable and bent, the rest are tarnished
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $29.23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...