Monday, April 11, 2011

Library Found Money

I went to the library this morning to return some DVDs and to check out some more. I love not having to rent movies at a store, through NetFlix, or the cable company. They always have plenty of new releases and older movies that I haven't seen. And since I'm addicted to being entertained, it's great! And free.

I watched "The Social Network" over the weekend and returned the movie today. Have you seen it? I thought it was a pretty fascinating story, which evidently is how the little nerd actually came up with Facebook.

I also watched some of the extras on the DVD about how they made the movie and really enjoyed seeing how the two Winklevoss twins were shot using Armie Hammer as Cameron and another actor, Josh Pence, as the other twin, Tyler Winklevoss. All that was left in the movie of Josh as Tyler was Josh's body because they superimposed (if that's what it's called) Armie's face on Josh's head because the "Winklevi," as Zuckerberg calls them in one scene, are identical twins. So cool. 

Anyway, I spotted this penny on the floor (nice carpet, huh? ha ha!) so took a picture and went on my merry way.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1999
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  kind of grungy
How much found money to date:  $.80 in 2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...