My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Found a Penny at the 99 Cent Store

Only 98 more of these and I could have bought something for free! I set the penny on a box of tissues I bought there to take this photo. I love the design! The color is a much prettier blue/gray color in person with chocolate brown swirls. Love that brown/blue combination. I think this tissue box will get it's top cut off and I'll use if for storage. Am I the only dork who does that?

Have you found any money lately? I posted a recent found money blog entry on Facebook and look who commented that they had recently found money:

  • Kathryn found a $5 bill on the ground when she got out of her car at the grocery store! Way to go!
  • George "saw a five dollar bill on a table at 5 Guys Burgers- someone grabbed it before I had a chance!" Better luck next time, George.
  • Joyce said, " Last week I found a $1 bill outside my local Subway (the food place, not the London Underground LOL)." I'd take it! 
I have yet to find any bills since I started my found money blog. How about you? Have you found any money of any kind?


This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1992
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  plenty tarnished
How much found money to date:  $.83 in 2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails