My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Found Another Penny at the Dollar Tree

Why can't I find a dollar at the Dollar Tree? Oh well. I'll take this penny.

What crap, er, treasures did I find this trip to the dollar store:

  • bubble bath
  • wrapping paper
  • a small milk carton of Whoppers
  • a jar of marinated mushrooms
  • a picture dictionary
  • to name a few...

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year: 2002
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  shiny
How many coins/bills found to date: a lot, lost count with the jackpot
How much found money to date:  $10.60

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails