Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Nickel Makes Fifty

Found a coin--a nickel--which makes the fiftieth coin I've found this year!

I went shopping for a new fridge at the Sears Outlet store but didn't see anything I wanted (read:  cheap enough to counteract the $69 delivery fee). I knew I could get a brand new Frigidaire elsewhere for about the same or less with free delivery so decided to hit Fresh and Easy before going home. As I was checking out, I spotted this nickel on the metal rolling bars on the end of the conveyor belt.


This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 nickel
Year:  1999
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  good
How many coins/bills found to date: 50
How much found money to date:  $1.18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...