Friday, September 17, 2010

Hard Hat Harry and a Penny

I had a few visitors the past couple of days. My daughter and grandson stayed over night, and we went to the library then to the grocery store. Right behind the rear tire at the store was this penny. 

We watched this Hard Hat Harry, 2 exciting adventures, rescue adventures and police cars! DVD that we got at the library several times. You know how that goes with a 3 year old! Good ol' Hard Hat Harry. Good times.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year: 1993
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  worn, nicked
How many coins/bills found to date: 52
How much found money to date:  $1.20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...