My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Motherlode!

Today I finished a volunteer mediation training program then ran some errands since we got out by 4 p.m. So, I went to the post office to mail my sister's birthday card (sorry, Kay, it's gonna be late) and a book I sold on Amazon. When I was leaving, I spotted a dime on the lobby floor! Woo hoo!

The next stop was the library, which netted some good DVDs and a book but no money. On to the grocery store. I was completely out of cash and picked up a few things. In the parking lot, guess what I found? A NICKEL! Hot dog!

Here's a picture of Scarlett and the dime and nickel on the coffee table. Fifteen cents in one day!!! This is indeed a banner found money day. Better even than the 13-cent day I had in January!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 dime, 1 nickel
Year:  dime:  1998; nickel:  1988
U.S. Mint:  both Denver
Condition:  dime:  shiny; nickel:  dirty
How many coins/bills found to date:  33
How much found money to date:  $.64

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails