Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Motherlode!

Today I finished a volunteer mediation training program then ran some errands since we got out by 4 p.m. So, I went to the post office to mail my sister's birthday card (sorry, Kay, it's gonna be late) and a book I sold on Amazon. When I was leaving, I spotted a dime on the lobby floor! Woo hoo!

The next stop was the library, which netted some good DVDs and a book but no money. On to the grocery store. I was completely out of cash and picked up a few things. In the parking lot, guess what I found? A NICKEL! Hot dog!

Here's a picture of Scarlett and the dime and nickel on the coffee table. Fifteen cents in one day!!! This is indeed a banner found money day. Better even than the 13-cent day I had in January!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 dime, 1 nickel
Year:  dime:  1998; nickel:  1988
U.S. Mint:  both Denver
Condition:  dime:  shiny; nickel:  dirty
How many coins/bills found to date:  33
How much found money to date:  $.64

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...