My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Found Another Penny!

Is this a lucky streak or what? I found another penny at the grocery store on the floor. I know it's not much, but I'm approaching two bits!


This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  2005
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  clean, shiny
How many coins/bills found to date:  29
How much found money to date:  $.47

2 comments:

  1. I found two pennies today in abandoned homes my husband and I were doing estimates for. Well actually 3 but one was stuck to the floor and I couldn't get it up - LOL!

    I've had a change bucket forever. It doesn't necessarily get just found money - change out of the vehicles, couches and laundry (where there are sometimes bills). Usually about November I cash it in and it helps w/ Christmas - $400-600 the past 5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, Katrina, on the 2 (3) cents and the great bucket of cash you accumulate! You're a found money lovers' inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails