Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another 2 cents

Today at the grocery store I found 2 more cents! Both were face down, so that's how I photographed them once I got home. I found one penny in the store on the floor by the Starbucks and the other in the parking lot by my car.

You know? The found money jar is actually starting to feel heavy!

And while I'm at it, I just wanted to let you know I added a banner to my blog that you can click to help rescue animals. Thanks!


This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  2001 and 1922
U.S. Mint:  both Denver
Condition:  2001:  good shape; 1992, nice and dirty and dented
How many coins/bills found to date:  37
How much found money to date:  $.68

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Peg! 68 cents!!! :) I'm actually cheering because you added the banner to your blog too. Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thanks for the link to the animal banner!

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...