My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Library Money

I went to volunteer at Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic today then to the Scottsdale Civic Center Library. They had a couple of movies on hold for me (the first season of The United States of Tara, for one! I can't wait to watch it since I don't have Showtime!). And what did I find? You guessed it. A penny!

This photo is a reenactment. I didn't have my camera handy, so I took this photo when I got home. The penny was tucked almost under a bookcase, tails up). So even though this isn't a "live" shot, it is THE penny.


This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  2007
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  decent shape, a tad dirty
How many coins/bills found to date:  21
How much found money to date:  $.39

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails