Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Library Money

I went to volunteer at Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic today then to the Scottsdale Civic Center Library. They had a couple of movies on hold for me (the first season of The United States of Tara, for one! I can't wait to watch it since I don't have Showtime!). And what did I find? You guessed it. A penny!

This photo is a reenactment. I didn't have my camera handy, so I took this photo when I got home. The penny was tucked almost under a bookcase, tails up). So even though this isn't a "live" shot, it is THE penny.


This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  2007
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  decent shape, a tad dirty
How many coins/bills found to date:  21
How much found money to date:  $.39

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...