My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Two Pennies in a Fountain (Hills store)

Today I was in Fountain Hills, Arizona, a fancy, isolated little town at a store, and as I was leaving, I spotted two pennies on the floor by a coin machine. You know, one of those big green clunky contraptions that you pour your money in and something spits out. I have no idea. A sheet of paper to redeem somewhere? Dollar bills? Coins for the change that don't quite add up to a dollar? I don't know. I've never used one.

But I found these two pennies on the floor. Couldn't pour them in? I don't know. But duh. There are some lazy people out there.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 2 pennies
Year:  1978 and 2004
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  1 average, 1 really dark and dingy
How many coins/bills found to date:  17
How much found money to date:  $.35

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I spent a week in Las Vegas checking the coin returns on those types of machines - now, THAT'S where you'll FIND money.

    I have a good friend who lives in Fountain Hills - maybe I can 'arrange' for you to find some more money...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails