My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Do Cats Bring Good Luck?

Two of my lucky charms and I took a walk today. First we saw this cat. She was staring at us so we stared right back. And as they say, "take a picture, it lasts longer." So I did.



We walked on and found this penny on the sidewalk.

We walked along a few more steps and found this one in the street.
This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 2 pennies
Year:  1999, both of them
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  Marred, scratched, dirty... maybe the cat found them first
How many coins/bills found to date:  12
How much found money to date:  $.21

4 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your blog! Yesterday I found a quarter at Starbucks waiting for my appointment to arrive.. I think I'll start a found money jar too and bet it'll all add up nicely in a year:)

    Keep up the good work/search
    rnhealthinfo@ehow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! A quarter! Great!!! Yes, I think we should have a friendly competition for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a twenty and bought powerball.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails