Saturday, January 30, 2010

Do Cats Bring Good Luck?

Two of my lucky charms and I took a walk today. First we saw this cat. She was staring at us so we stared right back. And as they say, "take a picture, it lasts longer." So I did.



We walked on and found this penny on the sidewalk.

We walked along a few more steps and found this one in the street.
This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 2 pennies
Year:  1999, both of them
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  Marred, scratched, dirty... maybe the cat found them first
How many coins/bills found to date:  12
How much found money to date:  $.21

4 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your blog! Yesterday I found a quarter at Starbucks waiting for my appointment to arrive.. I think I'll start a found money jar too and bet it'll all add up nicely in a year:)

    Keep up the good work/search
    rnhealthinfo@ehow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! A quarter! Great!!! Yes, I think we should have a friendly competition for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a twenty and bought powerball.

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...