My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Found Money in Scottsdale


Okay, Scottsdale, Arizona is fancy. Real fancy. And though I don't expect people to just throw their money on the ground for me to find, I thought I might find a nickle. But I found money and what was it? This penny.

That's right. Another lowly penny. Better than nothing!

My son and two grandkids and I were out walking, and this shiny feller showed his face at around N. 85th and E. San Marcos. We were a little distracted by all of the bunny rabbits we kept seeing, so it's kind of a wonder we spotted this penny.

Before we found the penny, we fed the ducks at a lake, including this fancy duck with what looked like a cotton ball on her head. I guess the fancy ducks live in Scottsdale.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  penny
Year:  2004
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  Lovely, nice and shiny.
How many coins/bills found to date:  2
How much found money to date:  $.02

2 comments:

  1. You should set up a Google Maps to track where you're finding all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, sounds like a good job for someone I know! Thanks, Liz!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails