Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Finally Posting After Months Away... So Much Found Money!

I have had trouble (still) logging in to update this blog but here I am finally. 

After several months away, here's the breakdown of what I've found:

229 pennies ($2.29)
17 nickels ($.85)
45 dimes ($4.50)
21 quarters ($7.25)

for a total of $14.89!

I also found 11 foreign coins:  a tiny 1 cent Euro (so cute!), two 10 cent Mexican coins (also little but not quite as cute), some sort of Asian coin (can't read the symbols but there is a man's face that I don't recognize on the front), a 10 cent Canadian coin, a 1 cent Canadian coin, a 5 cent Canadian coin, two $1 Mexican coins, 1 British penny, and a 50 cent Mexican coin.

Those are always so fun to find! 

I also found a couple of tokens (a car wash token and a Peter Piper Pizza token) as well as a copper tree of life pendant. 



Have you thought about giving some rare coins to someone as a gift this Christmas? It might be a fun and unique hobby for a child or for someone who has everything.



Have you found any money lately? Please share and let us know!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  229 pennies, 17 nickels, 45 dimes, 29 quarters and 7 foreign coins
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2018 to Date:  $61.98

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...