Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Finding money most every day



I'm not sure what happened but I've had some trouble with my blog. I thought it was hacked and I wasn't able to post here but after doing a little research tonight, I am in!

Since I last posted (nearly a month ago!) I've found me some coin! $4.85 to be exact! And in all of those coins I found two wheat pennies. One is a 1929 coin and the other a 1950. I love finding the old ones!

I wanted to tell you about this fun item I recently picked up. This solar light takes no batteries (nor prisoners!) and lasts up to 12 hours all on a solar battery. So fun! I think this is great for when the power goes out (provided you have sun to charge it, of course) or any time you want light without using electricity.



Have you found any money lately? Please share and let us know!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  40 pennies (2 of them are wheat pennies!), 5 nickels, 14 dimes, 11 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2018 to Date:  $46.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...