Thursday, June 28, 2018

Finding Coins Around Town

Well, it's that time again. It's been a few weeks since I posted and have found $2.15 in coins. 

Not sure why this photo is displayed sideways but you get the picture. 

Just yesterday I found 2 quarters (50 cents!) in a newspaper vending machine change tray. It's so random where the money just waiting to be found hangs out.

Where have you found money lately? Do you roll your change in those coin roll wrappers? I think I might need to get some since my found money jar is too heavy to carry to a change machine!


Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  35 pennies, 3 nickels, 12 dimes, 2 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2018 to Date:  $34.62

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...