Friday, September 29, 2017

Nothing Is Constant but Change

I first saw this saying in a communications class in college. And I immediately loved it!

Nothing is constant but change. 

I found these fun shirts with the same sentiment. Cute!



When I saw this saying in college it was on a clear tote bag in pink or gold or neon green (some bright color) letters. 


And once again, my found money is all change. No paper money this year at all.

But since I last posted I've found $2.10. All in change. And that's okay! I love finding money!

Yesterday I was tickled; I found a penny, a nickel, a dime, and a quarter! That's rare to find one of each of these coins.
Have you found any money lately? Let us know please! 

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  15 pennies, 5 nickels, 12 dimes, 2 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2017 to Date:  $43.56

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...