My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Found Money Around Town

Howdy! It's been a few weeks since I've posted but I've been finding money pretty regularly. Today in fact I found a quarter in a bowling alley parking lot. The other day I found some coins at the dollar store and the grocery store. There is lots of money lying around waiting to be found!

Besides the $2.48 I've found, I found a Canadian 25 cent piece and a 1977 Italian lira 50 cent coin. The lira went out of circulation in 1990 so this was a cool find!

I also saw some elk grazing this weekend. So cool!

Have you found any money recently? Please share your finds with us!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  48 pennies, 7 nickels, 11 dimes, 3 quarters, Canadian 25 cent coin, Italian 50 cent coin
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2017 to Date:  $9.24


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails