Sunday, April 23, 2017

Found Money Around Town

Howdy! It's been a few weeks since I've posted but I've been finding money pretty regularly. Today in fact I found a quarter in a bowling alley parking lot. The other day I found some coins at the dollar store and the grocery store. There is lots of money lying around waiting to be found!

Besides the $2.48 I've found, I found a Canadian 25 cent piece and a 1977 Italian lira 50 cent coin. The lira went out of circulation in 1990 so this was a cool find!

I also saw some elk grazing this weekend. So cool!

Have you found any money recently? Please share your finds with us!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  48 pennies, 7 nickels, 11 dimes, 3 quarters, Canadian 25 cent coin, Italian 50 cent coin
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2017 to Date:  $9.24


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...