Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Every Penny I Find Is Exciting

I don't have too much exciting to report. Since I last posted I've found $1.65 in change. Ka-ching! Actually every penny I find is exciting! 

I mostly find these coins on walks and in stores. I do find coins in drive through lanes of fast food restaurants (I rarely eat at these places but walk through the parking lots and drive through lanes), in parking lots (sometimes I spot a coin under a car or right beside it and wait for the people to leave and nab it), and on sidewalks. I have absolutely no shame, in case you hadn't noticed. 

Where do you find money?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  40 pennies, 4 nickels, 3 dimes, 3 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2017 to Date:  $6.76

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...