My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Every Penny I Find Is Exciting

I don't have too much exciting to report. Since I last posted I've found $1.65 in change. Ka-ching! Actually every penny I find is exciting! 

I mostly find these coins on walks and in stores. I do find coins in drive through lanes of fast food restaurants (I rarely eat at these places but walk through the parking lots and drive through lanes), in parking lots (sometimes I spot a coin under a car or right beside it and wait for the people to leave and nab it), and on sidewalks. I have absolutely no shame, in case you hadn't noticed. 

Where do you find money?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  40 pennies, 4 nickels, 3 dimes, 3 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2017 to Date:  $6.76

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails