My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, February 15, 2016

60 Cents in Found Money

I'm settling into a new house in a new town, and one thing that's staying the same is I'm finding money. Not a lot, mind you, but in the past 10 days I've found 60 cents. 

I took a walk yesterday and found 8 cents:  a penny in a church parking lot, another penny by a laundromat, a penny at a gas station. and a nickle under a newspaper vending machine. Ta da!

Are you finding money this winter? Let us know, please!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  20 pennies, 2 nickels, 3 dimes
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
 
Total Found Money in 2016 to Date:  $4.71

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails