Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sparkling like a diamond in a goat's butt

I was leaving Fry's today, ready to pull out of the parking lot onto the street and what did I see? Yes! This dime!

It was sparkling like a diamond in a goat's butt, as my dad was fond of saying. I thought at first it was stuck to the pavement but I hopped out and picked it right up. Ta da! And it's a mess but good enough for my found money jar! And this poor, sad-looking mess of a dime pushes me over the one dollar mark for found money this year! Woo hoo!

Have you been tracking how much money you've found? Share please!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 dime
Year:  1989, I think
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  dings and scratches
How many coins/bills found to date: 44
How much found money to date:  $1.08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...