My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sparkling like a diamond in a goat's butt

I was leaving Fry's today, ready to pull out of the parking lot onto the street and what did I see? Yes! This dime!

It was sparkling like a diamond in a goat's butt, as my dad was fond of saying. I thought at first it was stuck to the pavement but I hopped out and picked it right up. Ta da! And it's a mess but good enough for my found money jar! And this poor, sad-looking mess of a dime pushes me over the one dollar mark for found money this year! Woo hoo!

Have you been tracking how much money you've found? Share please!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 dime
Year:  1989, I think
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  dings and scratches
How many coins/bills found to date: 44
How much found money to date:  $1.08

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails