Thursday, August 12, 2010

I was checking out today at Fresh and Easy, a little neighborhood grocery store. All of the lanes are self service, so after I scanned my stuff, I ran my credit card and I saw a penny, this penny, sitting in the change dispenser. Yep, I took it.

My finding money opportunities are slim lately. Since it's so hot (107 today in Phoenix), I mostly stay in so I don't melt. I'm looking forward to a few months from now when it cools down and I can ride my bike again.

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  1973
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  dinged up
How many coins/bills found to date: 42
How much found money to date:  $.97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...