My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I was checking out today at Fresh and Easy, a little neighborhood grocery store. All of the lanes are self service, so after I scanned my stuff, I ran my credit card and I saw a penny, this penny, sitting in the change dispenser. Yep, I took it.

My finding money opportunities are slim lately. Since it's so hot (107 today in Phoenix), I mostly stay in so I don't melt. I'm looking forward to a few months from now when it cools down and I can ride my bike again.

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  1973
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  dinged up
How many coins/bills found to date: 42
How much found money to date:  $.97

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails