Sunday, August 15, 2010

I ventured out in the heat, went to Goodwill (half off) then to the grocery store. I found this old rotary phone at Goodwill (was $4.99, the half off price was $2.49). It's been kid-approved by 2 out of 3 grandchildren. I'm sure it'll be a landslide soon (as soon as the third spies it). It was fun for them to stick those little fingers in the holes and take a spin around the dial. Comments:  It's heavy! I wish it worked.



On the way back in at home, found this penny in almost the same spot as the one earlier this week. Will have to watch that spot. Someone must park right there and toss their pennies, so to speak.



This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  1995
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  fair to middlin'
How many coins/bills found to date: 43
How much found money to date:  $.98

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...