My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Depressing May... 1 penny

This is sad. All of May I've found 1 penny. Just 1. What is up?!

I know the economy is supposed to be improving but have people also become better at not dropping coins too? Have I been staying in more? Well, yes, it's getting hot in the 'hood. Our first 100-degree day today but I do have to go out later. Ugh. Maybe I'll get lucky and spot a nickle.

Have YOU found any money this month? I mean, May is almost gone. Only 10 days of finding money left in May. How's your money jar looking?

No money pics; hibiscus photo will have to suffice.

2 comments:

  1. I think I find most of my loose change in the laundry. But that goes under the finders keepers rule, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Pam! I'd say finders keepers would work for found money too! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails