My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, February 13, 2017

Found Money Blog: $1.16 found

Well, since we last spoke, I've found $1.16 all in coins. Sorry about the glare on this photo but here's the money I've found since I last posted.

I haven't found any bills this year yet. Darn it!

Today I found a quarter on the floor of a grocery store next to a coin machine. Yay! I look all around those coin machines and I bet half the time I find a penny at least. 

This time, I found 8 foreign coins in the change tray of a coin machine. I don't get that. I guess people just don't want the coins. Hmmm. I do! I always grab them! I found 1 Canadian dime, 4 Euro coins (2 dimes and a 20 cent and a 50 cent Euro), and 3 Mexican coins. 

Where do you find money?

In case you don't find a lot of money, you can always buy some on Amazon!



Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  31 pennies, 6 dimes, 1 quarter, 4 Euro coins, 1 Canadian coin, 3 Mexican coins
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2017 to Date:  $2.70


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails