My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Found a Jackpot at the Grocery Store with Lots of Foreign Coins

Today I ran some errands and at the grocery store there was a jackpot in the chain tray of the coin machine. No one was around so I scooped it up. I found $2+, including a 1940 Wheat penny. There were also quite a few foreign coins:

  • a quarter from Canada
  • a $1 coin from Hong Kong
  • one $10, two $5, two $1, and one 50 cent Mexican coins

So with today haul and what I had found previously, I found $2.41 plus those foreign coins and a play penny. Yee haw!

Here's a cool gift idea for a coin collector.



Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  16 pennies, 1 nickel, 12 dimes, 6 quarters and 8 foreign coins and play money (a penny)
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Tot
al Found Money in 2016 to Date:  $38.60

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails