Thursday, December 1, 2016

Finding Money Here, There, and Everywhere

Late this afternoon I found some money at a grocery store (3 pennies) then later at a high school parking lot (a dime, a nickel, and a penny). So, that made 19 cents found today. I just love finding money!

Since I last posted, I've found 90 cents total. Better than a kick in the you-know-what.

Oh! I recently published a class on Skillshare called How to Make a Tin Can Man. Like that guy, right there.

If you'd like to check out my class, I have a few coupons for free enrollment. Just click this link: How to Make a Tin Can Man. But hurry, it expires tomorrow (Friday). This is an easy and fun recycle craft project.

How is everyone doing? Great, I hope. And I hope you're finding lots of money!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  25 pennies, 3 nickels, 5 dimes
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Tot
al Found Money in 2016 to Date:  $34.47

2 comments:

  1. I think you should write a post for Niume about "Best Places to Find Money" and feature a few of your pictures previously used in this blog. My sister used to find money on the ground at the car wash where people leaned out the window to put it in the machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea, Virginia! I've found money near car wash coin machines before.

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...