My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Found 2 Nickels at Fresh and Easy

Today as I was checking out at Fresh and Easy, I found these two nickels in the change tray. Woo hoo! Why do people leave money?

I've decided these might be some of the reasons:

  • I forgot it.
  • I didn't know I had change coming.
  • I don't do change.
Why do you think people would leave 10 cents behind?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 2 nickels
Year: 1976, 2005
U.S. Mint:  no mark, Denver
Condition:  good, a little dirty
How many coins/bills found to date: a lot, lost count with the jackpot
How much found money to date:  $10.16

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails