Friday, November 19, 2010

Found 2 Nickels at Fresh and Easy

Today as I was checking out at Fresh and Easy, I found these two nickels in the change tray. Woo hoo! Why do people leave money?

I've decided these might be some of the reasons:

  • I forgot it.
  • I didn't know I had change coming.
  • I don't do change.
Why do you think people would leave 10 cents behind?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 2 nickels
Year: 1976, 2005
U.S. Mint:  no mark, Denver
Condition:  good, a little dirty
How many coins/bills found to date: a lot, lost count with the jackpot
How much found money to date:  $10.16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...