Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lemons, a Penny, and a Free Sandwich

I rode my bike to my friends' Barb and Les's house to get some free lemons! Yay! I could only take about half because I:

1.  was on my bike
2.  had to put them in my backpack and thought I might tip over if I was too back heavy

On the way home, I took advantage of Jack in the Box's free sandwich deal. I went through the drive-through, and they took my order and everything! On my bike! I didn't want to lock up my bike and go in, blah blah blah. So, as I was waiting, standing there in the drive-through, I found a penny! I had my camera with me but it was in the bottom of the backpack, under the bag of lemons so this picture I took when I got home will have to suffice.


This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  2007
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  Dirty, smudged with tar
How many coins/bills found to date:  14
How much found money to date:  $.32

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...