My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lemons, a Penny, and a Free Sandwich

I rode my bike to my friends' Barb and Les's house to get some free lemons! Yay! I could only take about half because I:

1.  was on my bike
2.  had to put them in my backpack and thought I might tip over if I was too back heavy

On the way home, I took advantage of Jack in the Box's free sandwich deal. I went through the drive-through, and they took my order and everything! On my bike! I didn't want to lock up my bike and go in, blah blah blah. So, as I was waiting, standing there in the drive-through, I found a penny! I had my camera with me but it was in the bottom of the backpack, under the bag of lemons so this picture I took when I got home will have to suffice.


This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  2007
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  Dirty, smudged with tar
How many coins/bills found to date:  14
How much found money to date:  $.32

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails