My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, July 22, 2016

Tourist Found Money

Lately I've been finding a lot of quarters and more change lying around on the floor of stores. I think it's from tourists in a hurry to beat the heat and go camping or hiking or whatever they're doing as they drive through town.

I've found several quarters  in various vending machines:  water vending machines and newspaper vending machines mostly. I've also found money on the floor of stores and in parking lots, etc. The usual places. 
So, since I last posted, I've found a bunch of change. $3.44 worth! That's pretty good for a couple of weeks' worth. I also found a Rwanda coin marked 50. Cool! This is the first time I've found a coin from that country.

Have you found any coins or bills recently? Do tell!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  9 pennies, 3 nickels, 6 dimes, 10 quarters, 1 Rwanda coin (50)
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished 
Total Found Money in 2016 to Date:  $23.13

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails