Sunday, November 22, 2015

Found Money Totals $1.60

This past week I found $1.60 in coins. One day I found 71 pennies behind some businesses in a strip mall. It was so weird. It was almost like someone took a handful of coins (because 71 pennies is a handful!) and tossed them in the air. Oh well, my gain!


Other places I found money was along the side of the road, on the floor of stores, in parking lots.

In this found money I found a 1939 wheat penny. Yay! Love finding old coins.



How about you? Have you found any money lately? Please let us know.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  85 pennies, 1 nickel, 2 dimes, 2 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $94.21

1 comment:

  1. You sure find a lot of money! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...