My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Things I Saw on My Walk

The weather in Phoenix has been cooperating. That means the 100-degree days are gone (for a few months any way) and I'm able to get outside without fear of fainting or sweating to death. I took a walk this afternoon and guess what?

YEP! I found this penny in the street. As you can see, it's filthy dirty, but that never stopped me before (and won't again). I also took some pictures of things I saw on my walk. I need to break out my bike. Any day now...

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year: 199something (too dirty to read!)
U.S. Mint:  Who knows?
Condition:  old, dirty, beat to heck
How many coins/bills found to date: a lot, lost count with the jackpot
How much found money to date:  $9.92 

2 comments:

  1. Peggy, you are getting closer every day to that $10 mark; yippee! BTW, I love the new look of your blog. :) Pam

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails