Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Things I Saw on My Walk

The weather in Phoenix has been cooperating. That means the 100-degree days are gone (for a few months any way) and I'm able to get outside without fear of fainting or sweating to death. I took a walk this afternoon and guess what?

YEP! I found this penny in the street. As you can see, it's filthy dirty, but that never stopped me before (and won't again). I also took some pictures of things I saw on my walk. I need to break out my bike. Any day now...

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year: 199something (too dirty to read!)
U.S. Mint:  Who knows?
Condition:  old, dirty, beat to heck
How many coins/bills found to date: a lot, lost count with the jackpot
How much found money to date:  $9.92 

2 comments:

  1. Peggy, you are getting closer every day to that $10 mark; yippee! BTW, I love the new look of your blog. :) Pam

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...